Garmin Vivoactive 3 In-Depth Review
As a globally known location specialist, Garmin extends avant-garde GPS Navigation Devices. It offers state-of-the-art, feature-packed Sat-nav Devices. Apart from the navigation devices, Garmin also provides world-class GPS based consumer devices like wearables, sports and fitness etc. In fact, it has emerged as an industry leading champion in the domain of wearables and fitness devices. It has an extensive range of products in this category. Garmin Vivoactive 3 is one of its most sought-after products.
What is Garmin Vivoactive 3?
Garmin Vivoactive 3 is an innovative GPS based Sports/ Activity Tracking Smartwatch. It packs efficient and user-centric features in this cutting-edge Smartwatch. Garmin has a proven track of serving professional and amateure atheletes with state-of-the-art fitness trackers. Irrespective of the kind of sports or fitness activity like running, swimming, golf etc. ; it is an extremely versatile and user-friendly gadget. In other words, it offers a highly comprehensive and customized experience that is synonymous to all the Garmin products.
Outstanding Features That Makes It A Next-generation Smartwatch
- Excellent fitness tracking Smartwatch that uses ingenious GPS technology for the benefit of its users.
- With Transflective LCD Display of 1.2 Inch (3.05 cm), Garmin Vivoactive 3 has a sleek and user-centric design. It comes with a circumference of 127 to 204 millimeter making it a perfect fit on your wrist.
- This light-weight wearable weighs a minimum of 43 grams to ensure utmost comfort and ease for its users.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a robust device to withstand the harsh conditions of the outdoors. This is made possible on account of the use of industrial-grade material in this award-winning gadget. For instance, it uses chemically strengthened glass for Lens while stainless steel makes its Bezel. Similarly, its Case consists of fiber reinforced polymer and a stainless steel rear cover.
- Massive Battery Life to extend uninterrupted Garmin experience. It gives you 7 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode.
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 extends GPS based holistic fitness tracking in an easy to carry Smartwatch with a delightful appearance.
- With in-built capabilities to count your steps, stairs, sleep, heart rate, calories burned, number of active minutes per day, stress etc.; this is surely an all-rounder. Not only that, it supports an extensive list of indoor and outdoor activities like running, walking, swimming, bicycling,strength training, aerobic exercise, yoga, etc.
- Besides that, it comes with more than a dozen preloaded GPS and Indoor Sports Applications.
- Along with that, it comes with intuitive features like Smart Notifications, Automatic Uploads, LiveTrack, Mobile Device Compatibility etc.
- Moreover, it is well-integrated with Garmin’s unmatched Online Community and Application i.e. Garmin Connect IQ.
- Highly Customizable Garmin watches that comes with a massive list of free watch faces, apps, widgets etc.
- Additionally, it comes with effective connectivity solutions like Bluetooth Smart and ANT Plus.
- Above all, Garmin Vivoactive 3 supports Garmin Pay which gives users an unmatched Payment Solution.